What is Virtual Assistant ?
A virtual assistant (VA) is a person who provides support services to other businesses from a remote location. Virtual assistants are especially in demand by entrepreneurs and online businesses that need help but don’t want to bring on staff to their location.
However, many small and mid-size businesses use virtual support, especially for specific tasks such as social media management, content writing, website designing, internet marketing, and graphic designing.
A virtual assistant is often a self-employed individual with several years of experience in their field. At Social Emergers, we have an entire team of professionals having 5 to 10 years of experience in various fields – from internet marketing to social media and web designing.
Benefits of Hiring Virtual Assistant
Having an extra helping hand is always good and especially if that helping hand is even better than you at managing your stuff. Here are the most common benefits for which the demand for VAs is increasing day by day in the global market.
1. Reduce Cost : Hiring a virtual assistant is more cost-efficient than hiring a full-time employee. In fact, according to stats, hiring a VA can save up to 78% of the operational cost of a business.
2. Saves Time : Hiring a VA can save you from the day-to-day routine tasks and you can focus on the more important revenue-generating and planning part of your business.
3. Improved Quality Work : According to a study, 49% of companies that hire virtual assistants have more than 1000 employees. This means these companies are not just hiring VAs to save time or money but to get quality work.
Not all, but some VAs can bring real expertise to the table. Like when you hire Social Emergers as your VA, you’re not just hiring an individual but you are hiring a whole team of skilled professionals who gives undivided attention to each project to deliver you the best results.
How To Hire A Virtual Assistant ?
Hiring A Virtual Assistant Is Not Rocket Science And Doesn’t Take Much Time
Just Follow These 3 Steps To Book Your VA Instantly.
1. Make a list of tasks that you want to delegate to your VA.
2. If making a list sounds like a burdensome task itself, just fill out this form and ask us any query you have or book an exclusive free consultancy call with our experts. They will help you figure out where your business is lacking and what we can do to fix it.
3.After delegating the task just go and do what you love while we’ll take care of your business growth.